Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:01:56 GMT

> Ugh, I don't think Mamoru Nagano was the creator of this mecha. It doesn't

>look like his work. His work is more graceful. Mamoru Nagano makes awesome

>mecha, not this bland thing.
>
>Aaron

What I'm thinking is that what we see so far is some sort of endoskeleton.
It's possible that it is a modular design, so it gets better looking as various
stuff is added to it. not such a bad idea eh?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.