Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 04:58:57 GMT

>This is not personal, I just don't think anyone is listening. For the
>Barrel appears to have NOTHING to do with Nagano! The first page of
>the Newtype site has credits, and those credits are:
>Character Designer:
>Shigeto Koyama
>Mechanical:
>Junji Ohkubo
>Establishment:
>Masaki Apsy
>Stories:
>Gichi Ohtsuka
>Now, I hate to overstress this, but as it has been pointed out a few
>times now, none of these names are Mamuro Nagano. I do agree that it
>looks indicative of his art, but he had nothing to do with it if the
>credits are to be believed.

My mistake, i also overlooked that. Are there any other series stuff these
guys worked on that's on the net? Just so I can get a feel for how their styles
are. I still likde it though. The new Pegasus is great. The idea of a configurable
ship is quite interesting. Nanotech?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.