Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 04:56:24 GMT

> Oh yeah, about that comment that said it looks like a dark Eva wanna
>be....
>.....I'd kinda like to see a very dark portrayal of the story. But maybe
>that's just me.
>-Ryan Freeman-

With the Newtypes, I really would like to see hw being a newtype affects them
on the personal level, not just with the "I can sense other newtypes" schtick.
 I feel that the inherent problems of being a newtype was never fully expanded
upon.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.