Alex Perez (bigtallgeese@altavista.com)
31 Aug 2000 21:40:59 -0700

Hey all, I'm new to the list, but looking at the archives, it seems like Mark Simmons knows a LOT about Gundam. They may seem like newbie questions to everyone here, but here goes:

1)What happened at the end of Turn A Gundam? Was the true form of Turn A revealed, and did it have anything to do with the UC series (or any of the other ones)? And why were there Zakus that far into the future??

2)Why didn't Dekim Barton kill "Trowa"? He ("Trowa") did have a role in foiling the original Operation Meteor, so why didn't Dekim just plug him in Endless Waltz??

3)How do Hilde and Duo end up living together in Gundam W?? There seems to be a huge gap in logic in this one.

BTW, as you can tell by these questions, I'm new to Gundam, though I've seen 0080,8th MS Team, 0083, CCA, F91,W,Endless Waltz, and some of Turn A.