BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:47:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 10:36:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nurbs@pacbell.net writes:

<< Id agree on this too.. There maybe no armor on it yet.. It may be the
 endoskeleton of it.. I cant tell how tall it is either...Im not too keen on
the
 pegasus myself... Ill have to agree with the bland statements. I like some
of
 the costume design, but I dont like the character design too much.. To FSS
for
 my tastes.... No enough character either.. Right now this may just be a
story in
 New Type and not an animated series at all... It could be a preview for a
 manga... Can anyone who reads Japanese eleaborate on this??? >>

  I agree with you for the most part, although the FSS characters are not
bland looking like these are. Yep, the costumes are nice, forgot to comment
on them. I sure hope it's just the endoskeleton, but I won't hold my breath.
Afer writing my replys, I started thinking that this looks more like manga
art style, then the anime art style.

Aaron