nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:50:18 +0100

 Id agree on this too.. There maybe no armor on it yet.. It may be the
endoskeleton of it.. I cant tell how tall it is either...Im not too keen on the
pegasus myself... Ill have to agree with the bland statements. I like some of
the costume design, but I dont like the character design too much.. To FSS for
my tastes.... No enough character either.. Right now this may just be a story in
New Type and not an animated series at all... It could be a preview for a
manga... Can anyone who reads Japanese eleaborate on this???