BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:24:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 7:45:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< 1) I do like these designs... And I am pretty sure that they are Mamoru
 Nagano. As for those of you who don't like what he seems to be doing, let
 me remind you that he did a number of fan favorite Mobile Suits, including
 the Type 100 and the Quebley, as well as having done some of the best mecha
 designs ever put to paper, to wit his Mortarr Heads from Five Star Stories.

  Ugh, I don't think Mamoru Nagano was the creator of this mecha. It doesn't
look like his work. His work is more graceful. Mamoru Nagano makes awesome
mecha, not this bland thing.

Aaron