BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:20:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/00 3:47:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ubik@austin.rr.com writes:

<< The other thing that excites me is that if this is the Zaku surrogate
 we see here in this article (they say it is the first Machining Skin,
 so I can only assume it fills the role of the Zaku), then I can see
 amazing potential for fabulous designs as the technology progresses
 beyond the primitive experimental stages, to the more advanced
 Machining Skins like the as yet unseen Gundam surrogate. >>

  If this is a Zaku surrogate, the "gundam" mech may be different then the
Machining Skin. I think the Machining Skin is a very bland design. A tank is
more interesting compared to this "M.S." robot.

Aaron