Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:56:43 -0400

    I've been a little busy for the past week and have neglected reading
many e-mails until now, and to my surprise I read all about For the Barrel.
    Being a HUGE FSS fan I have to say that I do like the character designs,
I'm just really afraid of what might happen if Char and Amuro are redone.
The original designs are just so classic, but IF it is Mamouro Nagano behind
the designs then I have no fear about a new rendition of the characters.
    Now about that "Machining Skin" thing...hmmm....I don't know how that
will work out. I suppose it'll be just fine since the story is intended to
focus on the characters.
    I hope somebody that subscribes to Newtype will keep us all posted as
this situation unfolds.

-Ryan Freeman-