garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

--- Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> wrote:

> KurenaiJiku wrote:
>
> > I told them!!! >_< Bandai is on some kinda drug
> or something!!! They
> > didn't listen when I told them to make a RTS
> Gundam game!!! =P
> >
> > And oh ok...the eyes look very much like
> Nagano's...
> >
> > Kuren
>
> Yeah, and the slenderness of the characters. Once I
> got over the initial shock, I
> started to like the designs a bit more... I still
> think the uniforms are ugly
> though.
>
> ---Brett Jensen

bah. i don't like slender effeminate chara designs
(not on males, at least). and i totally
hatedetestdespiseloathe cyberpunk. i don't like the
new look.

0083 designs were probably the most decent of all, why
didn't they go with that? they want shock value or
something?

i could kinda get used to the machining skin. looks
like a simplified cross between a destroid and a
glaug.

-garr