Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:33:49 -0700

>I'm curious what the "Gundam needs a new direction instead of
>rehashing old designs but I hate the Turn-A design because it's ugly no, wait,
>now I like it" crowd thinks.

LOL... for the record, I still hate the Turn-A designs. They obviously knew
the show can't stand on its original designs so they had all these classic
mecha making cameos. It was all a gimmick to get people to watch the show.
Now that Turn-A's over, we all know Tomino never intended to unify the
timelines with Turn-A.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0