Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:20:49 -0700

Not really. Zeon designers lived in a completely enclosed environment.
Thus, when it comes time to design mobile suits, they tends to think in
terms of environmental adoptation. Thus we have Space based suits, Earth
bound suits, Desert environment suits, Aquatic suits.

The Federation have always rule both on Earth and in Space. Their thinking
reflects the one size fits all mentality currently in vogue in the US
military planner. The end results is the one size fits all GM that we see
in the end of OYW.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633