PierceCete@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:47:50 EDT

1. Im not that much of a pro when it comes to gunpla, but with the whimsy
1/144 kits, whats a good way to sharpen the V-fins, antennas or whatever,
because I tend to sand a bit to hard and break em.

2.Anyone know where i can purchase flat or semi-gloss within the Los Angeles
area?

3. Can anyone clear me up if there is a G-Saviour kit coming out anytime
soon, because I overheard rumors at a store once, but I thought they were
false since i've only seen scratch built models so far.

-Pierce