-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:25:25 -0700

It was actually much more pompous than that; the full name was the Greater
Southeast Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere. And the term was only used from the
annexation of Machuria (as "Manchukuo") in 1931 to the outbreak of the war in
1945. We didn't see rhetoric like it again until the Soviets began
propagandizing in the 1950s, with all their Glorious People's Democratic
Republics.

-Z-