ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:23:20 -0500

Don't let him know that he wouldn't get a salary.
I mean, we might take him to lunch or something, but it's really a small
film, if you know what I mean.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Diglettdig@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: anime that should've been made a movie...

In a message dated 8/30/00 11:12:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< I was hoping that the new Godzilla would be extra tacky, the way I like
it.
 I guess we
 will just have to wait a few years and then watch it again for that. BTW,
 don't know what you can do about it unless you live near Little Rock, but
my
 friend and I are going to be making a really cheep, really tacky, yet
 strangely serious film called "Missile From Uranus" that we've been
planning
 for a while. We'll probably come up with actors the last minute or so, but
 we need a really geeky Oriental guy to play The Hero (preferably with a
 slight gut). I bet no one like that lives anywhere near me, but what
better
 a place to look than this list?! I guess, to some people, that's not one
of
 its best features, though... >>

oddly enough, i know someone who'd fit the bill perfectly...i'll let him
know
there's a possible acting job for him out there....

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate
of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger