ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:59:42 -0500

Why does that sound familiar?15 Were those 15 the ones that were kind of
like dolls with clothes and rubber armor and 15 they came with a tape? I
had a couple of those when I was >very< young. Tells you a 15 little about
my 15 age. Man, I could dig those old boogers up, and probably even the
tapes if you'd like.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason McLawhorn" <Gzilla2000@webtv.net>
To: <FC-List@egroups.com>
Cc: <CinemaJapan@egroups.com>; <GodzillaC@egroups.com>; <Gundam@aeug.org>;
<JapaneseC@onelist.com>; <Micropola@lists.micropola.com>;
<Ultraman@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 9:14 PM
Subject: [gundam] OT: Spiral Zone Toys

Does anybody know where I could find info and pics of the Spiral Zone
line of toys produced for the US (Tonka) and Japan (Bandai)

Thanks
Jason

Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
which is an illusion?