PsychoTWD@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:20:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/00 7:34:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Freedom045@aol.com writes:

> "yeah, babe. It's a match made in heaven! We could have Brian play Heero,
> Howie is goofy, he can play Duo, AJ could play Wufei, Kevin is the tall,
> sensitive type, he can be Trowa and Nick is blonde, so he'll be Quatre.
Let's
> get this on the fast track!"
>
> Come on, you KNOW that that has been discussed over lunch in Hollywood.

that is just way too scary and way too icky. If you *must* use a boy-band,
use 'n sync. Oh, and Britney Speares (forgive any spelling mistakes) can be
Relena. Just think about it, blonde and annoying and at the same time very
popular among the people of the world.

>p.s. don't ask me how I know the names

how do you know the names? o.O