MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:01:45 EDT

Sazabi. After the dissapointing Sazabi, I don't think Bandai will release
another expensive MG in the near future.

How disappointing was the Sazabi in Japan? I built mine, and yes the funnels were a pain until I fixed them. But I haven't had any problems with the shield, or the Gun, and in fact I really like the kit. It isn't my favorite MG (which will ALWAYS be the DOM) but it is up there. Kinda ironic because the Dom is my favorite MS of all time with the Sazabi coming in fairly close.

Jason