Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:17:48 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/00 10:35:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< > egadz. The zentraedi would probably attack just to kill her. >>

>::chokes on his sprite laughing his head off::

 it gives a new definition to the lyrics "hit me baby one more time!"

 damn, this is getting fun...what if it was...the M2M girls? or Natalie
 Imbruglia?

We'd have to break out the MA's for those. heh...

(I dont know who Natalie Imbruglia is, though. But if she's anything like
M2M, then the judgement stands)

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger