Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:35:49 +0800

>*joins garrick and acquires a Full Armor VF-11 Thunderbolt from the U.N.
Spacy*

>*fires the nukes at garrick's targets*
>
>ugh...anything BUT britney and mariah...
>
>>Uhm...Kylie Minogue? Debbie Gibson?
>
>gee they can't pass off as Minmay...I'd still prefer Mari Ijima.

<hops into a Psyco MkII and then STEPS on garrick and james. then grinds
them into bits with some ankle action. if one escapes, uses all beam
weapons on them, and then claps psyco's hands. with them in between.>

but wouldn't any shrill singing diva wannabe be the perfect min mei?

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479