Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:30:16 +0800

In WWII, they called it the Asian Co-prosperity Sphere. Basically, let's
put aside all our differences, but Japan holds the strings, and abolishes
english and institutes that people should learn Japanese. not to mention
forget the Rape of Nanjing, the Bataan Death March, and a few other
blemishes...riiight...

>I suppose that nobody understands the underlying theme of it, as the Gundam
>being a typecasted exaggeration of that country. It's got a name to it, if
>only I can remember what.. Other than that, it's the story of how peace will
>prevail if we all put aside our differences, and let Japan do the work.
>x_x;;
>>---
>>Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

flashlight.