Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:23:23 EDT

Woo, another one converted by the Greatness of G gundam. Just wait till the
later eps, those'll really blow you away. G gundam is a true epic, despite
some over the top cheesiness. I don't think you'll find any annoying
characters, they are all likable...even the initially annoying Neo France
Princess redeems her self... though Domon comes off like a Jerk sometimes, we
can still symphasize with him. they are definitely one of my favorite bunch
of characters..

As for Maxter, the official spelling seems to be set on Maxter from various
source that I've read...but maybe the original romanji can be translated
either way.