Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:48:36 -0700

>I'm glad you did. I've played most of the newer gundam console games, now it
>looks like i will need a new system. Has anyone played Z gundam for the
>playstation? Is it any good? It's one of the ones I havn't played or seen
>yet.
>steve

I think it's one of the better Gundam games made for a console. It uses
the same game engine as Char's Counterattack and plays pretty much
the same, however the graphics looked better/more refined, and it
coes on 2 discs - you can play through the Zeta Gundam either as Camille
or Quattro/Char.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0