Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:27:06 -0700

> > > Yep, the 1/100 kit is too, but I glued mine. :)
> >Does it need paint?
>
> For many of the details it does...

The kit looks like this without paint..they covered most of the details:
http://www.ehobbyland.com/0093-NuGundam5.jpg

As with all kits, it's MUCH better with paint, here are crappy pictures of
my finished kit:
http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/vgundam1.jpg
http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/vgundam2.jpg

I did beef up the groin and rebuild some joints. All in all, I thought this
was a great kit, nice fit, very few visible seams, not too much or too
little detail. And the box art is worth the price alone, I LOVE that
painting! But, with all this talk of a potential MG version (which does
seem pretty likely), it might be a good idea to wait.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org