Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:22:22 EDT

For $100.00, I would go out and buy two more MG RX-79(G) and a RX-78 Version
1.5. Then I would still have money left for paint. Trust me, MG Sazabi is
overpriced and achieved very little. I know because I helped my friend
building his. There are way too little details and textures on the surface
of the armor. For $100, I would expect a little bit more on the outside, not
just inside. In technical terms, even the GP01 is better designed than
Sazabi. This is truly a case of "Size doesn't matter" and "look isn't
everything."

Save your money for FAZZ instead, or maybe a Sazabi ver. 1.5? (LOL)

Models for sale:
http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/Stu/zpan/sale.html