Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:49:56 -0400

I know what you mean. The box art for the Jagd Doga basically has detail all
over the place, yet the kit itself is totally comprissed of smooth surfaces.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Zhao Pan
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 10:40 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Nu Gundam Kit Question

I have tried a couple of CCA kits, Sazabi and Jegan. The molding is only
average by today's standard, so expect some seamlines. One special thing
about CCA kits is that they all come with a bag of small screws. You have
the choices of gluing the parts together, or use the screws. If you are a
perfectionist like me, throw out the screws and use glue and putty. BTW,
these CCA kits lack details and panel lines, so better dig out your line
scriber and do some serious scribing.