Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List:

> That Asian lady from Ally Mcbeal *might* be able to do Faye.

Lucy Liu is a little too ugly for Faye, my pick would be Chingmay Yau from
the Naked Killer, Cynthia Khan (Should actually be Yeung...) from the later
Yes, Madam! series, or Jade Leung from Black Cat. All of them can fight and
are good looking. My knowledge of Japanese actresses are limited and those
that I know are all too "Japanese" for the liberated Faye Valentine.

> >>So who gets to play as Faye Valentine???
> and that other blonde girl who was Spike's ex???<<

I guess Sharon Stone or Ashley Judd would work, since we need older females
for the role.

> hmm...they're both hot...heheh...
>
> --bob

Michael