Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:16:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/00 7:48:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Cantusehtm@aol.com writes:

<< Faye-I'd say...Michelle Yeoh(SP?) from Super Cop and Tomorrow Never
Dies,or
 maybe Ally McBeal's Lucy Liu(who will forever be known by that preceeding
 title) >>

I'd prefer Michelle Yeoh...i havent seen far enough into the series to see
what the blonde girl's character is like, though.

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger