Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:33:01 EDT

If Zaku III ever got make into MG, it would probably cost more than the
Sazabi. After the dissapointing Sazabi, I don't think Bandai will release
another expensive MG in the near future.

The arrival of FAZZ tells me that Bandai would probably release Zeta Gundam
as a Zeta-plus variant soon. While the original Zeta MG gained huge
popularity amount Gundam fans, it's not as good as it could be.

After I got my HG Rick-Dias, I bet Bandai is secretly cooking a MG version
somewhere. A MG Geara Doga is also very possible because it requires few
modifications from the Zaku I/II MGs. Nu Gundam and Re-GZ are also very
possible.

Personally, I would like to see some Wing MSes getting MG treatments. The HG
versions are just too small. But with the HG versions selling crazy around
the world, this possibility is extremely slim.

As for now, I am just going to wait for the MG Gouf while preparing my MG
RX-79(G) for a diorama. (Every 08th Team fan should thank Bandai for this!)
After seeing the excellent RX-79(G), I can't wait for the MG Gouf.