Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:45:35 -0400

only UC mechs up to this point-might indicate that Bandai might be willing
to make MGs out of the alternate universe mechs as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Michael Hinchen
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 1:21 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Two part question(Master Grade kits and petitions)

Ok what mobile suits do you want to see get the Master Grade treatment?
I want to see the Zaku III or the Guncannon(I can't believe they haven't
made this yet) and a Rick Dias.
And on a related note has Bandai ever been sucessfully petitioned to
make a particular kit? I know Star Wars fans have lobbied Hasbro and
have gotten obscure characters and ships made into toys so I was
wondering if anyone has gotten Bandai to do the same and why weren't
classic suits like the Guncannon or the GM cannon made into MG kits?