Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:21:15 -0700

Ok what mobile suits do you want to see get the Master Grade treatment?
I want to see the Zaku III or the Guncannon(I can't believe they haven't
made this yet) and a Rick Dias.
And on a related note has Bandai ever been sucessfully petitioned to
make a particular kit? I know Star Wars fans have lobbied Hasbro and
have gotten obscure characters and ships made into toys so I was
wondering if anyone has gotten Bandai to do the same and why weren't
classic suits like the Guncannon or the GM cannon made into MG kits?