Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:00:38 -0400

Well, there will be a movie coming out soon, but it will be animated. Given
the extremely high animation quality of most of the TV series, I can't wait
to see what it will look like. The movie apparentally takes place between
two of the TV episodes.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Diglettdig@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 9:43 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: anime that should've been made a movie...

In a message dated 8/29/00 9:18:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Cantusehtm@aol.com writes:

<< That's the beauty of Cowboy Bebop,the series is so episodic,you can
easily
 make a movie. With that type of nature,they can make some up some story for
 the movie,and shove it into the series without a hitch.

they could probably base the entire movie off episode five, what with the
sephiroth-lookin dude with sword, the mysterious girl in flashbacks, and the
as of yet mysterious past of the main character. Ive only seen up to episode
six...and for some reason, that *immortal* kid reminded me of the psychic
kid
from Spriggan...

I better stop before i go *too* OT ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate
of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger