garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

mariah carey doing a macross soundtrack?

good god, NO! that woman can't sing worth squat.

employing her, uhm, "talent" (at wailing incoherently,
that is) would be a great insult to macross. ok, so
i'm biased. they should just get mari ijima to do a
reprise and be done with it.

anyway...what's wrong with anime on cel?

what is so undeniably good about live-action films
that anime has to be "upgraded"? it's all good as it
is. we get less talentless pretty faces hamming it up
on cel.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/