Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:15:28 -0700

I bought the limited edition of the game and found that even the game inside
says LIMITED EDITION on the jewel case cover art, but am not sure if
anything exclusive was included in the jewel case itself. For those
who bought the regular version, could you describe how many discs it came
with, and what came with your package? Thanks.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0