MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:44:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/00 8:14:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Just got my Turn X Gundam kit today, it looks like a lot of painting will
be
 needed. (damn, can Bandai stop using those ugly puke-green plastic?!)
 Anyway, would someone please translate the color chart for me. Also, do
 anyone has any suggestions for a cool color scheme? The original looks OK,
 but not great. Thanks for your helps.

Actually the Turn X is one of the few rare kits that actually is supposed to
be that puke green color.

Jason