BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:11:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/00 6:50:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< 5F. Heat hawks? Are those the weapons the Sandrock usually carries on its
 back? Pros/Cons? Who else uses them? >>

  No, Heat Hawk's are the axe that the Zaku's from UC Gundam use. But I am
pretty sure, according to the Gundam Project's(looked this up to make sure)
that since the heat hawk's blade is heated, that the Sandrocks Swords work in
the same way, because in the anime, you can seen the Sandrocks Swords "heat
up" when in use.

  Here's something I just thought up, since some have energy weapon's and
some have heated bladed weapon's, in melee combat, wouldn't the Gundam's
energy weapon slice through the heated bladed weapons?

Aaron