Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List:

Here are my picks:-

1) Gundam RX 78 - Facing the 3 Doms (black Trinary) with his shield cut up,
        looking like he is in deep trouble before going ahead and made mince
        meat out of them.

2) Gyan - Using his tommy-gun shield in full blast against Gundam.

3) Char's Gelgoog - facing off against Gundam RX 78 in the desert during the
        sand storm.

4) Gundam RX 78 - Last shooting pose.

5) GP-02A - Blasting 2/3 of the armada away with his nuke!

6) Zeong - Rushing heads on to Gundam with ten fingers blazing.

7) NT-Alex - Stabbing the Zaku right through the cockpit, killing Bernie
        instantly... sad but beautiful pose.

8) Gundam RX 78- Both beam sabers drawn, beating Char's Gelgoog down.

9) Gundam RX 78 - Chopping up the giant green mobile armour that has 3 "toes"
        (each is seperate missile) on each foot.

10) Gundam RX 78 - Stabbing right through Lalah's MA.

I know I am heavily biased towards the original series, but I really didn't
find Z, ZZ, G, V, W to have too many memorable poses that inspire awe.

Michael