Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:35:56 -0400

I seem to remember reading something similar, but I recall the engine being
composed of a graphite/composite material, not ceramics. Ceramics could be
used in rocket engine components, as they theoretically wouldn't not be 'banged
about', but there are too many violently moving parts in an internal combustion
engine for ceramics.

Joaquin Torres