Gundam Omega (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:32:49 -0700

Ok I'm just about done with my assorted Zion mecha in the MG line.
I've got 3 Zaku, a Gelgoog and will soon be doing another grunt Zaku and
a grunt Dom.
But 2 of my Zaku are commander types one is J. Ridden's, and the other
is Shin Matsunaga's. But my Gelgoog is Char's. I want to take some
pics of a military review or something with my models but I don't want
higher ranking officers saluting Char or something. So who is higher
ranked? Char Aznable,Shin Matsunaga,or Jhonny Ridden?