Dom Tetreault (domt@mail.mcr.ca)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:07:13 -0400

Woah, ploughing through my weekend mail and came across Z's condition.

Hang in there, mister, if you take care of yourself you'll be just fine. My
GF's family has a bad history of diabetes, and her dad's just announced he
needs a kidney transplant. =\ (Of course, all he ever did for his condition
was take his insulin, nothing else.)

Everyone else has already said, far more eloquently than I ever could, that
we're all pulling for you to make a speedy recovery. Go Z! Get better soon!

- dom