Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:01:24 -0700

>>here are now a number of dealers who sell Gundam kits. Look for Angelo
>>at the 2nd column near the loading docks area,
>Oh and Ed, if you see this, what do you mean by 2nd column?

People refer to them as "rows" but since I orient the entrances as the
south side of the warehouse, the rows of dealers are technically organized
by columns. Angelo would be at the 2nd column/row from the steps/stairs
entrance (the first one on the left from the entrance with a ramp)
about 2 or 3 tables from the loading docks/exits. He has mostly Gundam
kits, some sci-fi (SW, Trek) and a handful of vintage Macross kits.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0