Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:38:26 -0700

>No idea about Glendale, but if you happen to be near Chinatown, you can
>check out Neo Hoppyland.

Oops, typo there, it's Neo Happyland. When I caught I typed it as
Neo Hobbyland the first time around I thought I caught the typo and
fixed it right...

Since you live in SoCal, I'm pretty sure you can find the more popular
kits easily and for a better price than buying from Japan. The new
figure version 1/144 kits of Wing and the SDs are especially cheap around
here compared to buying from Japan. If you know the right people, you can
also get the PGs and MGs for almost yen price.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0