Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:21:27 EDT

applied on top of a gloss coat. So here's my procedure:

1. apply a thin gloss/semi-gloss coat (depend on the texture of the plastic)
2. apply decals, panel lines/wash
3. spray the model with a clear flat or semi-gloss overcoat

These procedure will remove the shinyness of the plastic and make the decals
look like parts of the models.