Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:36:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/00 11:19:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ms_slasher@mail.com writes:

> And yes, I think that a bluish camoflage scheme might be an interesting
> proposition.

I've always wondered what that blue camo color scheme was for.... The only
thing I could think of was maybe an urban setting? But wouldn't the greyer
camo be better for this? (Or maybe it's a purely fashion oriented thing? I
have no idea. I've alway been partial to the tiger's stripe camo pattern
myself)