Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:28:36 -0700

>Sorry to add to the off-topic discussions. But the other day I saw a fully
>posable EVA figure at the local comic/game store. When I went bakc the next
>to buy it, it was already gone. Does anyone know where I find information
>online to order one.

A lot of people are dumping the Xebec/Kaiyodo Eva figures on eBay, with
many sellers opening them at $14.99. There are WAY too many variants
out there for each given mold (regular, metallic, translucent... with the
Eva-01 and Rei you've got the bloody variant, and there is also the EX
version of the Eva-01, plus store-exclusivs like the Black Eva-00...)

>Damn my bills before toys thinking;)
>Thanks, R.J.

Hehehe, same here.

Eddie