BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:11:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/00 11:57:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alienyz@gundam.com writes:

<< The only
 bad thing is that the legs stay WAY spread apart and it can't stand >>

  Yep, I have it as well. It's very poseable, but needs some ball joints in
the hips to get rid of this problem. Other then that, it's very poseable and
a nice figure. It can kneel, but the leg poses are very limited. Mine cannot
stand without support, it flops over other wise. I think I'll put it in a
kneeling pose from now on.

Aaron