Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:57:40 EDT

Hey, Gundam Fans! This is another poll for your favorite Gundam models in
their signature poses. Just name the MSes and their best-looking poses in
your opinion. Here's my list:

1. Gundam Wing Zero Custom - holding 1 buster rifle in each hand, one points
straight up, one points sideway in the direction of its head, (inspired by a
picture of Irvine Kinneas from FF8)

2. GM Sniper - targeting its next victim using its huge sniper refile.

3. Heavy Arms Custom - open up all of its missile hatches and get ready to
shoot!

4. AMX-004-2 Quebley Mk. II - in its flying mode with its fingers
spread-out.

5. Gun cannon - cow position (what a classic! and don't ask me why!)

6. Full Armor ZZ Gundam - holding its big-ass cannon on its shoulder. (every
Gundam fans' wet-dream)

7. GP02A - holding its atomic bazooka on its shoulder. (althought I don't
like this MS too much, I have to admit that big guns always look good)

8. Deathscythe Hell - swinging its Bean scissor

9. Gouf - finger guns!

10. Sazabi - any poses look good!