Peter Savin (bawoo@shiporama.org)
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:19:49 -0700

> That does NOT sound reassuring. <grins> But, I will undertake take this
> anyway. it might be interesting. Anything else I need to watch out for?

Well, it's been like 12 years, so that's about all I remember. The parts
fit is good, just make sure the glue joints are nice and strong. Definitely
go with a liquid glue plastic welding type of glue, you'll get the best
bond. I'll see if I can dig out the instructions and find anything else to
watch for...(the kit is long since gone, I'm afraid).

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org