Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:26:31 -0700

> Also, I am about to assemble the old style 1/100 ZZ...damn, it looks
> somehwat leaner, as I gather from the pictures, than the MG version.
also,
> it needs a LOT of glue. But I think it will be a worthwhile project.

I built the old ZZ years ago, it's actually an excellent kit, particularly
for the time. My biggest complaint was the too small rubbery head spikes,
empty backpack, which is pretty conspicuous, and ugly beam sabers. Make
sure to glue that stuff tightly, there are a lot of places where stuff will
want to fall apart.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org