Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 02:13:56 +0800

Do take care of yourself, Z. It would be a shame to not just the mailing
list but to everyone you know if you get another medical situation because
of something that could have been avoided. Diabetes and cardiovascular
diseases run rampant on both sides of my family, but thank god I haven't
been diagnosed with anything yet. Take care, dude. I for one have a nce
time reading your posts.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com